Super Bowl Sunday has a reputation for house parties and takeout. We came up with a few reasons why you should ditch the tradtional and watch the game somewhere else this year.
Since 1989, The Briar Group has been bringing innovative, quality dining experiences to Boston. When you step into one of our establishments, you can expect to be greeted by a friendly, professional wait staff that believes your satisfaction is their vocation.
We’re committed to using the highest quality ingredients and providing comfortable, accessible dinning and event experiences that exceed our customer’s expectations. Dine with us and see what the gold standard in customer service looks like.
Briar Group restaurants share a set of core values that include:
- A passion for quality is infused in our approach to people, goods, services, facilities and systems within all of our brands.
- The ethical foundation of The Briar Group is built on the honesty, integrity and moral standards of our founder and leadership.
- A commitment to respect and caring is an integral part of every facet of the company, starting with our guests and our people.
- The Briar Group is driven to growth by growing its people.
- Teamwork and Fun are the cornerstones of our culture.