The holidays are nearing and that means two things: fruitcake and the annual company holiday party. While people tend to enjoy their company parties much more than they enjoy fruitcake, your employees might still be pleasantly surprised by a change of plans. Instead of the classic party, take your employees out for a one-of-a-kind night (or day) that they will surely be talking about come Monday morning.
Since 1989, The Briar Group has been bringing innovative, quality dining experiences to Boston. When you step into one of our establishments, you can expect to be greeted by a friendly, professional wait staff that believes your satisfaction is their vocation.
We’re committed to using the highest quality ingredients and providing comfortable, accessible dinning and event experiences that exceed our customer’s expectations. Dine with us and see what the gold standard in customer service looks like.
Briar Group restaurants share a set of core values that include:
- A passion for quality is infused in our approach to people, goods, services, facilities and systems within all of our brands.
- The ethical foundation of The Briar Group is built on the honesty, integrity and moral standards of our founder and leadership.
- A commitment to respect and caring is an integral part of every facet of the company, starting with our guests and our people.
- The Briar Group is driven to growth by growing its people.
- Teamwork and Fun are the cornerstones of our culture.