The best holiday of the year is upon us and all around The Briar Group we have loads of specials in and entertainment to celebrate St.
Careers at Briar Group
"It's fast paced and fun."
"My manager cares about me."
"I feel like I'm part of a team and a family."
Ask our staff why they love working at the restaurants of The Briar Group and you'll get those answers. We respect and care about each individual in our restaurants, starting with the ones who are vital to our operations - our team members. We work hard, but we also have a lot of fun. Our restaurants are busy and successful, making us one of Boston's largest independently owned restaurant groups.
Current open part time and full time positions:
Door Man / Evening Hosts
Solas Irish Pub:
- Despite it's small size, Solas is the 3rd top seller of Guinness amongst all Massachusetts restaurants.
- Our Food & Beverage Director Mike started at Briar Group restaurant The Harp over 20 years ago as a doorman.
- Solas used to be Samuel Adam's Brew Pub and where former Celtics Coach Red Auerbach enjoyed many a cigar.
- The pub is located steps from the Boston Marathon Finish Line and Copley Square.
- Apply for a position at Solas.
- The Harp is located directly across from the TD Garden - making it a hotspot for Celtics and Bruins fans as well as concert goers.
- It's been open for over 20 years!
- During the Summer, the club is coverted to a country music bar on Friday nights.
- Famous people who have come through our doors: Dana White (UFC), Rene Rancourt, Shawn Thornton, Spacehog, Eddie Money
- Apply for a position at The Harp.
- Hosts The Boston Chili Cup every third Thursday in February - to crown Boston's Best Chili.
- Over 500 NASCAR fans pack the bar every February for the Daytona 500.
- Ned's Clam Chowder has won Boston Chowderfest 3 times and is now in the Hall of Fame.
- Apply for a position at Ned Devine's.